Hope Architects chooses Place for MIPIM boost
The Peak District-based architecture firm will maximise the opportunities available at the international property conference with the help of Place North West.
Hope Architects has become the residential designer of choice for several developers in the North West. Recent projects include Peel L&P’s 400-home Hazelhurst Farm project in Salford, the developer’s 350-home Leigh Road scheme in Worsley, and the residential element of Peel’s 1,036-home Hulton Park project in Bolton.
Hope Architects will be heading to Cannes for MIPIM in March 2024.
“MIPIM offers Hope Architects a great opportunity to showcase our innovative designs, engage with industry professionals, and participate in important discussions shaping the future of architecture,” said director Phil Cooper.
“We’re excited to partner with Place North West to leverage the benefits of the conference, further establishing our presence in the market.”
Louise Hall, business development manager for Yorkshire and the North East at Place North, said she was “delighted” to have Hope Architects partner with Place North West for MIPIM.
Hall continued: “Since meeting the company earlier this year we have enjoyed building a relationship with Phil and the team and we look forward to introducing them to our wider Place North network as they grow their presence across the region.”
Place will be offering a dynamic list of services at MIPIM including a full suite of offline and online marketing opportunities such as thought-leadership editorial, video commentary, boat charters, introductions, and private dining.
Place MIPIM clients and partners include Net Zero UK, VM Group, Wardell Armstrong, Mansell Building Solutions, Shoosmiths, Hearthstone Finance, Brookbanks, Calderpeel, Together, Luma Marketing, Morgan Sindall Construction, Euan Kellie Property Solutions, JMW Solicitors, Project Four Safety, Realty Management, Earl Kendrick, and Marketing Manchester.
Connect with Hope Architects
Why work with Place North West?
- Proven: As MIPIM veterans, we know how to best reach the high-profile audience attending the event. We also know the market and have multiple outlets where we can promote your content, with your videos appearing on our newsletter, website, and social media channels during or after MIPIM.
- Hassle-free: We do the hard work for you. We can source participants, suppliers, and venues, put on the event, and figure out all the logistics so you can focus on maximising your time at MIPIM.
- Flexible: With a variety of packages and services, we can mix and match to craft the perfect MIPIM campaign for your brand within your budget.
Opportunities for MIPIM 2024 include:
- Corporate boat charters: Enjoy a relaxing cruise on the Mediterranean with the industry’s biggest decision-makers on the Place MIPIM boat, which allows you to escape the crowds and engage in undisturbed networking with drinks and canapes.
- Event sponsorship: Place is hosting an arrival reception on the Monday to kick off the week of networking in Cannes as well as an “in conversation with…” breakfast event on the Wednesday – two great opportunities to get your brand in front of a robust group of high-level property professionals.
- Roundtables: Held in-person and turned into videos later, these roundtables can stand the test of time and reach a wider audience than a more traditional roundtable ever could.
- ‘Fireside’ chats: These intimate one-on-one video interviews provide a more informal setting that’s perfect for digging into complex and important topics in a way that’s accessible to those at MIPIM and beyond.
- Event management: Whether you’d like to have a private drinks reception, breakfast, lunch, or dinner, Place can help source a venue and find you the perfect guests for networking and engaging discussions.
- Vox pops: Capture the excitement of your announcements, launches, and events with quick interviews with your attendees.
- Advertising: Before and during MIPIM, get your brand in front of the readers of Place North West in multiple ways, including website banners, an advertorial piece, branded editorial reports, and more.
Interested in working with Place North West? For more information or to book opportunities, contact commercial director Dino Moutsopoulos by calling 07803 988 112 or emailing email@example.com.
You can also explore more of what Place has to offer by downloading our 2024 media pack.