EKPS partners with Place for MIPIM
Manchester-based planning consultancy Euan Kellie Property Solutions will utilise Place North West’s expertise and services to increase its exposure at the international property conference.
“For us, the [Place MIPIM] partnership package feels very much like having a ‘friendly arm around the shoulder’ and being part of a wider group of like-minded people with whom we can enjoy the MIPIM experience,” said Kelly Paddick, company director at EKPS.
She added later: “As a small business, we think there will be some positive opportunities which will provide us with great exposure which we might otherwise struggle to achieve by ourselves.
“We’re also keen to support Place North as a business which has grown over a similar period to our own, and with which we have a long-established working relationship,” she continued.
“Euan Kellie Property Solutions is a friendly, dynamic team and this approach to business and networking is well reflected by the Place North team and their associated brand.”
To that end, Place will host multiple socials during MIPIM, including an arrival reception and a breakfast. The Place boat will also return in 2024, providing an opportunity for high-quality networking while enjoying the Bay of Cannes.
EKPS company director Euan Kellie and director Ellie Philcox will be attending MIPIM on the planning consultancy’s behalf.
Paddick said the EKPS team was excited to attend MIPIM in March 2024.
“For us, MIPIM presents an opportunity to learn about and share information and experiences with fellow property professionals,” she said. “We hope that our attendance assists with the growth of both our network of contacts as well as industry knowledge.
“Of course, it also provides a launchpad for the latest developments and so we look forward to finding out what next year’s event will reveal!”
Dino Moutsopoulos, managing partner and head of commercial at Place North, welcomed EKPS to the Place MIPIM fold.
“I am very pleased that EKPS has chosen Place North West to help raise its profile and business development at MIPIM 2024,” he said.
“We have worked successfully over the years with EKPS in the North West and look forward to supporting Euan, Kelly, and Ellie and the team in Cannes.”
Place will be offering a dynamic list of services at MIPIM including a full suite of offline and online marketing opportunities such as thought-leadership editorial, video commentary, boat charters, introductions, and private dining.
Place MIPIM clients and partners include VM Group, Wardell Armstrong, Shoosmiths, Calderpeel, Together, Net Zero UK, Luma Marketing, Morgan Sindall Construction, JMW Solicitors, Project Four, Realty Management, and Marketing Manchester.
Connect with EKPS
You can hear more about Place’s MIPIM 2024 offerings at our MIPIM preview event on 12 September. Held at WSP’s office on First Street in Manchester, this event will include regional leaders as well as officials from RX, the organiser of MIPIM. If you are interested, please contact email@example.com.
Why work with Place North West?
- Proven: As MIPIM veterans, we know how to best reach the high-profile audience attending the event. We also know the market and have multiple outlets where we can promote your content, with your videos appearing on our newsletter, website, and social media channels during or after MIPIM.
- Hassle-free: We do the hard work for you. We can source participants, suppliers, and venues, put on the event, and figure out all the logistics so you can focus on maximising your time at MIPIM.
- Flexible: With a variety of packages and services, we can mix and match to craft the perfect MIPIM campaign for your brand within your budget.
Opportunities for MIPIM 2024 include:
- Corporate boat charters: Enjoy a relaxing cruise on the Mediterranean with the industry’s biggest decision-makers on the Place MIPIM boat, which allows you to escape the crowds and engage in undisturbed networking with drinks and canapes.
- Event sponsorship: Place is hosting an arrival reception on the Monday to kick off the week of networking in Cannes as well as an “in conversation with…” breakfast event on the Wednesday – two great opportunities to get your brand in front of a robust group of high-level property professionals.
- Roundtables: Held in-person and turned into videos later, these roundtables can stand the test of time and reach a wider audience than a more traditional roundtable ever could.
- ‘Fireside’ chats: These intimate one-on-one video interviews provide a more informal setting that’s perfect for digging into complex and important topics in a way that’s accessible to those at MIPIM and beyond.
- Event management: Whether you’d like to have a private drinks reception, breakfast, lunch, or dinner, Place can help source a venue and find you the perfect guests for networking and engaging discussions.
- Vox pops: Capture the excitement of your announcements, launches, and events with quick interviews with your attendees.
- Advertising: Before and during MIPIM, get your brand in front of the readers of Place North in multiple ways, including website banners, an advertorial piece, branded editorial reports, and more.
Interested in working with Place North? For more information or to book opportunities, contact commercial director Dino Moutsopoulos by calling 07803 988 112 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also explore more of what Place has to offer by downloading our 2024 media pack.