VM teams up with Place for MIPIM
The mutual organisation will be working with Place North West to raise its profile at the international property conference.
With a headquarters in Jamaica and offices throughout the UK, VM Group is a global financial services company that traces its roots back to 1878.
MIPIM presents a chance for VM to expand its network and find new opportunities.
“MIPIM is an unmatched platform, providing opportunities for in-depth insights and productive discussions,” said chief executive Leighton Smith.
“Our participation this year is not just about making our presence felt, but leveraging these opportunities to their fullest,” he said.
“Through our partnership with Place, we’re aligning our strategy to maximize the potential this global event offers.”
Place North managing partner and head of commercial Dino Moutsopoulos said his team was excited to work with the mutual organisation.
“Having started working with VM after a meeting at MIPIM 2023, it is very pleasing to have agreed a partnership for MIPIM 2024,” Moutsopoulos said.
“VM is an emerging force in the northern property finance market and we look forward to introducing Andrew, Leighton and John to the wider Place North network.”
Place will be offering a dynamic list of services at MIPIM including a full suite of offline and online marketing opportunities such as thought-leadership editorial, video commentary, boat charters, introductions, and private dining.
VM Group is in good company as a Place North MIPIM partner and client, joining the likes of Shoosmiths, Calderpeel, Together, Net Zero UK, Euan Kellie Property Solutions, Luma Marketing, Morgan Sindall Construction, JMW Solicitors, Project Four, Realty Management, and Marketing Manchester.
Connect with VM Group
myvmgroup.com | X | LinkedIn
You can hear more about Place’s MIPIM 2024 offerings at our MIPIM preview event on 12 September. Held at WSP’s office on First Street in Manchester, this event will include regional leaders as well as officials from RX, the organiser of MIPIM. If you are interested, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why work with Place North West?
- Proven: As MIPIM veterans, we know how to best reach the high-profile audience attending the event. We also know the market and have multiple outlets where we can promote your content, with your videos appearing on our newsletter, website, and social media channels during or after MIPIM.
- Hassle-free: We do the hard work for you. We can source participants, suppliers, and venues, put on the event, and figure out all the logistics so you can focus on maximising your time at MIPIM.
- Flexible: With a variety of packages and services, we can mix and match to craft the perfect MIPIM campaign for your brand within your budget.
Opportunities for MIPIM 2024 include:
- Corporate boat charters: Enjoy a relaxing cruise on the Mediterranean with the industry’s biggest decision-makers on the Place MIPIM boat, which allows you to escape the crowds and engage in undisturbed networking with drinks and canapes.
- Event sponsorship: Place is hosting an arrival reception on the Monday to kick off the week of networking in Cannes as well as an “in conversation with…” breakfast event on the Wednesday – two great opportunities to get your brand in front of a robust group of high-level property professionals.
- Roundtables: Held in-person and turned into videos later, these roundtables can stand the test of time and reach a wider audience than a more traditional roundtable ever could.
- ‘Fireside’ chats: These intimate one-on-one video interviews provide a more informal setting that’s perfect for digging into complex and important topics in a way that’s accessible to those at MIPIM and beyond.
- Event management: Whether you’d like to have a private drinks reception, breakfast, lunch, or dinner, Place can help source a venue and find you the perfect guests for networking and engaging discussions.
- Vox pops: Capture the excitement of your announcements, launches, and events with quick interviews with your attendees.
- Advertising: Before and during MIPIM, get your brand in front of the readers of Place North in multiple ways, including website banners, an advertorial piece, branded editorial reports, and more.
Interested in working with Place North? For more information or to book opportunities, contact commercial director Dino Moutsopoulos by calling 07803 988 112 or emailing email@example.com.
You can also explore more of what Place has to offer by downloading our 2024 media pack.