Together gains MIPIM edge with Place North West
The international property conference may be months away, but the Cheadle-based financial institution knows the value of securing prime opportunities early.
Together spoke with Place North West about its decision to once again sponsor Place’s free news coverage of MIPIM.
Editorial sponsorship will help Together make the most out of the conference, keeping its brand at the forefront of the minds of those interested in MIPIM news even if they haven’t been able to make the trip to Cannes themselves.
“As a key publication for the region, we have chosen to partner again with Place North West,” said Elliot Vure, director of corporate sales at Together.
“Having proved a success in 2023, we are keen to continue our relationship with their team and work together to cement our position across the North West,” Vure continued.
“Building on our previous activity, we are looking to reach out to new customers across the region and help them achieve their property ambitions.”
Together will also be sending a team to Cannes for the conference.
“By attending MIPIM 2024, we have an excellent opportunity to engage with new and existing customers who are looking to work with a lender that still maintains significant appetite despite economic uncertainty,” Vure said.
“We hope to build on the success of MIPIM 2023, at which we were able to nurture those customer relationships that are at the heart of everything we do at Together.
“MIPIM also grants us the opportunity to explore the current sentiment of the UK property market; having so many experts in one place at the same time is certainly a huge benefit and affords us the chance to hear their insights.”
Dino Moutsopoulos, managing partner and head of commercial at Place North, welcomed the renewed deal with Together.
“It is always satisfying to have a client return and rebook activity,” Moutsopoulos said. “We very much look forward to working with Together again for MIPIM and over the coming months promoting their business to the property market and align them to the breaking news from MIPIM.
“MIPIM 2023 was an excellent event and 2024 looks to surpass it,” he continued.
“Together’s editorial sponsorship helps Place to cover more news and keep readers up to date, while facilitating various other activities in Cannes. Thank you to Chris and the team for their support.”
Place is offering a variety of bespoke business development and thought leadership opportunities at MIPM. These include boat charters, event sponsorships, and video commentary services. You can hear more about Place’s MIPIM offerings at our MIPIM preview event on 12 September. Held at WSP’s office on First Street in Manchester, this event will include regional leaders as well as officials from RX, the organiser of MIPIM. If you are interested please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Together is not the only company to secure MIPIM activity with Place North. Other clients and partners include Morgan Sindall Construction, JMW Solicitors, Net Zero UK, Euan Kellie Property Solutions, Marketing Manchester, Luma Marketing, Project Four, and Realty Management.
Interested in making the most out of your MIPIM experience? Email Dino Moutsopoulos to find out more about how Place can boost your brand’s profile.
Connect with Together
Why work with Place North West?
- Proven: As MIPIM veterans, we know how to best reach the high-profile audience attending the event. We also know the market and have multiple outlets where we can promote your content, with your videos appearing on our newsletter, website, and social media channels during or after MIPIM.
- Hassle-free: We do the hard work for you. We can source participants, suppliers, and venues, put on the event, and figure out all the logistics so you can focus on maximising your time at MIPIM.
- Flexible: With a variety of packages and services, we can mix and match to craft the perfect MIPIM campaign for your brand within your budget.
Opportunities for MIPIM 2024 include:
- Corporate boat charters: Enjoy a relaxing cruise on the Mediterranean with the industry’s biggest decision-makers on the Place MIPIM boat, which allows you to escape the crowds and engage in undisturbed networking with drinks and canapes.
- Event sponsorship: Place is hosting an arrival reception on the Monday to kick off the week of networking in Cannes as well as an “in conversation with…” breakfast event on the Wednesday – two great opportunities to get your brand in front of a robust group of high-level property professionals.
- Roundtables: Held in-person and turned into videos later, these roundtables can stand the test of time and reach a wider audience than a more traditional roundtable ever could.
- ‘Fireside’ chats: These intimate one-on-one video interviews provide a more informal setting that’s perfect for digging into complex and important topics in a way that’s accessible to those at MIPIM and beyond.
- Event management: Whether you’d like to have a private drinks reception, breakfast, lunch, or dinner, Place can help source a venue and find you the perfect guests for networking and engaging discussions.
- Vox pops: Capture the excitement of your announcements, launches, and events with quick interviews with your attendees.
- Advertising: Before and during MIPIM, get your brand in front of the readers of Place North West in multiple ways, including website banners, an advertorial piece, branded editorial reports, and more.
Interested in working with Place North West? For more information or to book opportunities, contact commercial director Dino Moutsopoulos by calling 07803 988 112 or emailing email@example.com.
You can also explore more of what Place has to offer by downloading our 2024 media pack.