BOOK NOW | Cheshire Development Update
Join MCI Developments, McGoff, McCarthy Stone, RSK, Morgan Sindall, BE, Purcell, and many more companies already registered to attend this annual state-of-the-property-market briefing for Cheshire and Warrington.
Hear about the latest major developments, supply and demand for commercial and residential and the political trends shaping the landscape for the area.
Cheshire Development Update is due to take place at Chester Racecourse on the morning of Thursday 8 June. This conference is sponsored by Savills, Telcom and Waterman.
- Speakers confirmed so far
- Peter Rowe, senior development manager, LCR Property
- Annette McDonald, deputy managing director, Tatton Group
- Daniel Bourne, head of asset management, Bruntwood SciTech
- Karen Hirst, managing director, Maple Grove Developments
- John Laverick, managing director, Warrington & Co
- Andy Farrall, board member, Chester BID
- Tony Barton, chairman, Donald Insall Associates
There will be plenty of time for networking before during and after the event. Attendees also get access to the database and other benefits on the Place North West app. Breakfast and lunch are provided.
Book your ticket today by using the form below. If you cannot see the form please contact firstname.lastname@example.org